Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You are so Beautiful

So on Saturday as I sat sewing my guts out getting ready for Fall Quilt Market. My Sewing Machine decided to not sew. It stopped and refused to start. So I patiently took the whole thing apart and oiled it and cleaned it and put it back together. And miraculously it still did not sew. So on Sunday I tried again I oiled it and took it apart and put it back together and this time it worked it sewed. Only this time the fabric wouldn't feed through. Well, I gave up for that day. Monday I figured out that the feed dogs had decided to not come up all the way anymore. I do lower and raise them a lot. Well, this machine is not super duper fabulous and I only paid about $200 for it so I decided it was not worth getting it fixed. Which led to me wanting to do this Because I went over to the trusty Bernina store and purchased This
Isn't it beautiful.  Thats what I thought too.  I haven't sewn on it yet.  I am afraid that when I do I won't be able to stop.  It is an Aurora 440 Quilters Edition.  I read the owners manual for 2 hours.  I read it over and over.  I put all my precious little presser feet in the little box and I laid in my bed with a smile on my face.  I also had a bit of a stomach ache because beautiful sewing machines do not cost $200.  Just so you know!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Zoo-ee-mama! Looks like a pretty hard core machine. :)

hapi said...

Hi Jenny, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

dogcote said...

Nice blog..


If anyone desire to get the full information about Puppy or dogs please click on these hypertext :-- puppy for sale | house training puppy | Basics of Dog Training | Dog Learning Style | dog psychology | Dog Insurance | Dogs Vaccinations | how to training dog

lavinasmith01 said...

Nice video with attractive scenes.
Thank you so much for sharing to all.
Please visit on these keywords :-- rocker light switches | touch dimmer | led light bulbs | remote switches

Camille said...

Be sure to follow the new SFHS class of 1993 blog for information about 20 year reunion activities.

sfhs1993.blogspot.com

Camille Huff Jensen

hemun brus said...

Thanks for sharing this nice and miracle information.

Also visit on these hyperlinks :-- online tutoring | online tutoring service | tutoring online | tutors online | business tutor

fashion celebs said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. You blog if very informative and inspiring. I shall bookmark it and read it latter. If you could visit back, I will appreciate it.
funkycelebs